Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A year ago...



And everyone gets through the night
And everyone wakes up alright
And the fear you feel will pass
Then a calmness that will last


A year ago, I laid on our bed in the dark and cried for an hour while listening to this song. The doctors told me I had a less than 10% chance of getting pregnant. I felt hopeless, knowing that the IVF process I was going through was our one and only shot of getting pregnant.

Now I have a deliciously fat baby that woke me up three times last night to eat and two gorgeous big girls who gave me "birthday presents" (stuffed animals wrapped in scarves and put in a F.resh D.irect cardboard box) to wake me up this morning. I can't believe my luck.

My love and prayers to those of you who are going through the process right now.

1 comment: