Wednesday, January 16, 2013

This girl...



At her 2 month appointment, which happened at more like 2 1/2 months, this girl was 13 1/2 pounds and 24 inches long, which puts her in the 90th and 97th percentile. My mom sent my height/weight chart and she's at the same point I was at her age. I'm 5'11", donor was 6'0", so girl's gonna be big. She has a delicious smile. She even laughed a couple times night before last! (I guess we haven't been that funny since then)


This girl cracks me up. We spent a good 10 minutes last night with our faces just inches from each other singing "We arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre Pink-a-LICIOUS!" very loudly. I don't know why, other than that someone gave the girls that book and we read it for the first (and second, and third, and fourth) time yesterday. 


This girl is an awesome big sister and a sweet, sweet girl. She told me last night, "You're doing a GREAT job making milk for H., Mama" as I used the breast pump. I think, however, that she is having a hard time now that there is ANOTHER person to share attention with. Or maybe she's just three... who knows? 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my holy round delicious face !
    My milk nearly let down. :)
    Love the pictures. Love the big sister.

    ReplyDelete