Friday, March 9, 2012

Other than that, I'm fine.


Picture break before I talk some more about me Me ME! Haha. I wish I were as cool and cute as my kids. 

I feel like I got hit by a truck. Yesterday afternoon and this afternoon, it has been a struggle to keep my eyes open. Last night I went to bed on the early-ish side, but I woke up at 4 am to worry about stuff, including things that don't involve me at all- including a friend's mom's underfunded K!ck.starter effort. So maybe that's why I'm tired. 

As of yet, *knock wood* I haven't felt any queasiness, though I read somewhere that doesn't start until six weeks. That's Monday, but it seems hard to believe that it's going to hit like a switch turned on. I hope it doesn't, anyway. Aside from some cramping and occasional twinges like I've pulled something in my stomach when I move or turn too fast, I'm feeling not much different that I did before pregnant so far. 

This weekend, no plans yet. Maybe we'll take the girls to the zoo Saturday. 

1 comment:

  1. So you feel like you were hit by a truck...but that's normal..so knock on wood you haven't felt much different than before you were pregnant :)
    Ha ha ha ha

    I started in week 7. and yes. just like a switch was turned on.....you will feel sick. I'm sorry.
    At first you'll be thrilled...because you'll feel like it guarantees a healthy baby....after a couple weeks though...you won't care if the baby has horns and 3 heads if you can only feel better. ok. a little bit exaggerated :)
    Glad you are feeling good. well, except for that truck accident I mean. :)

    Cute picture !

    ReplyDelete